We are currently looking for dynamic, self-motivated Recreation professionals who want to move their careers forward. Payment will be based initially on commission.
As a Physiotherapist, you are responsible for recommending and applying body conditioning treatments.
Tasks can include:
- helping patients recover from accident, illness or injury
- organising therapeutic physical exercise sessions
- using specialist techniques such as electrotherapy and ultrasound
- writing reports
- liaising with professionals such as doctors and nurses
- providing education and advice about exercise and movement
- keeping up to date with the latest advancements in the profession
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should be a certified Physiotherapist with experience within the same role. You should be well skilled with all exercises and treatments and you should portray a good command of English and have strong interpersonal skills.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with good background and a true passion to serve and make others feel good through excellent customer care.
You are a positive and approachable character, the smiley individual who thrives in working with multi-cultural clients while having the following additional competencies:
Understanding the job
Good time management
The ability to build a rapport with patients from a variety of backgrounds and communicate with their relatives and carers
Tolerance and patience